Invisalign in Denver, CO
Invisible clear orthodontics, or Invisalign, has helped us to transform the way we straighten teeth and improve smiles. Dr. Wilk and his team utilize Invisible medical imaging technology to manufacture clear aligners that rapidly straighten teeth.
An incredible smile is not only beautiful, it also promotes good health:
- Teeth that are straight and properly aligned create a more perfect bite, which can reduce excessive stress, headaches, and strain on your supporting bone and tissue.
Teeth that are straight and evenly spaced are easier to keep clean, leading to better oral health. Better oral health can reduce the incidence of heart disease, gastrointestinal disease, and other health conditions.
Teeth that are properly aligned chew more efficiently, which aids in proper digestion.
Using a precise 3 dimensional analysis of your teeth and adjacent tissue, we will custom craft aligners to fit the unique structure of your mouth and jaw. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks and can be removed to eat, brush, floss, and for brief special occasions. During wear, your teeth are gently moved to their ideal position. The length of the process depends on your specific situation and desired results.
- Clear - most people won't even know you're wearing them.
- Comfortable - Invisible aligners are gentle to your mouth.
- Removable - take them out to eat or brush, then put them back in again.
- Hygienic - surfaces are easy to keep clean.
- Affordable - in most cases, the cost is comparable to metal braces.
- Fast - treatment time is comparable and in many cases less than that of traditional braces. An average Invisible course of treatment takes about one year.
What is Invisalign Treatment?
The advanced way to straighten teeth and improve smiles.
Using a precise 3-dimensional analysis of your teeth and adjacent tissue, Invisalign crafts personalized aligners for our guests. Each Invisalign is worn for approximately two weeks, and can be removed to eat, brush, floss, and on special occasions. During wear, the teeth are gently moved to their ideal position. The length of the process depends on the specific situation and the results each person wants to achieve.
Why are straight teeth important?
Never underestimate the power of an incredible smile. It is not only beautiful, but first and foremost, it promotes optimal health:
- Teeth that are straight and evenly spaced are easier to keep clean, leading to better oral health. Better oral health can reduce the incidence of heart disease, gastrointestinal disease, and other health conditions.
- Teeth that are properly aligned chew more efficiently, and that aids in proper digestion
Teeth that are straight and properly aligned create a more perfect bite, and that avoids excessive stress, headaches, and strain on your supporting bone and tissue.
The Social Benefits Of A Beautiful Smile:
- Confidence - in job interviews, public speaking and personal relationships.
- Clearer speech - teeth play an important role in your ability to speak.
- Why Invisible Aligner Treatment?
- When it comes to creating beautiful smiles, Invisible is the clear alternative to metal braces.
- Are clear - Invisible aligners are virtually invisable.
- Stay clear - Invisible aligners do not "cloud" during treatment.
- Are hygienic - Invisible aligners are easy to clean.
- Are comfortable - Invisible revolutionary manufacturing process ensures a precise, accurate fit.
Does Insurance Cover Invisalign?
If you have dental insurance that covers orthodontic treatment, Invisible Aligner Treatment should qualify.
How Else Can I Get Help?
Many companies allow pre-tax contributions to be set aside in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). Orthodontic treatment is considered a qualified treatment that can be reimbursed using your FSA. Many doctors also offer flexible and affordable in-house payment plans.
Why Should I Choose Dr. Wilk For My Orthodontic Treatment?
Dr. Wilk has had extensive training in the art and science of occlusion. Occlusion is the relation between the upper and lower teeth when the jaw is closed and their surfaces come in contact. Orthodontics is not just about creating straight teeth; it is also about establishing a healthy, long-lasting biting position for the teeth. Crooked teeth often result in excessive wear to teeth that can result in a variety of long-term problems. Dr. Wilk understands the importance of function and aesthetics.
In addition, many people choose Dr Wilk for teeth straightening prior to proceeding with cosmetic veneers. Her ability to establish proper bite positioning before making the final cosmetic enhancement significantly improves one's chances of achieving the most natural looking, long lasting results.
Interested in Invisalign from Artistic & Family Dental?
Call our Denver, CO office at (303) 758-2980 for more information!
Also serving Hampden, Hampden South, University Hill, and Southmoor Park!