Artistic Dental and their team utilize Invisible medical imaging technology to manufacture clear aligners that rapidly straighten teeth. An incredible smile is not only beautiful, it also promotes good health:
- Teeth that are straight and properly aligned create a more perfect bite, which can reduce excessive stress, headaches, and strain on your supporting bone and tissue.
- Teeth that are straight and evenly spaced are easier to keep clean, leading to better oral health. Better oral health can reduce the incidence of heart disease, gastrointestinal disease, and other health conditions.Teeth that are properly aligned chew more efficiently, which aids in proper digestion.Using a precise 3 dimensional analysis of your teeth and adjacent tissue, we will custom craft aligners to fit the unique structure of your mouth and jaw. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks and can be removed to eat, brush, floss, and for brief special occasions. During wear, your teeth are gently moved to their ideal position. The length of the process depends on your specific situation and desired results.
Most people won’t even know you’re wearing them.
Invisible aligners are gentle to your mouth.
take them out to eat or brush, then put them back in again.
surfaces are easy to keep clean.
In most cases, the cost is comparable to metal braces.
Treatment time is comparable and in many cases less than that of traditional braces. An average Invisible course of treatment takes about one year.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much does Invisalign Cost?
On average it can cost a customer anywhere between $3,000 to $7,000 for Invisalign and that perfect smile. The prices vary based on many factors but in general it goes by the cost and duration of the treatments given. Case by case will be different but the following can all factor in to the cost of treatment :
- The amount of time to complete the customized treatment plan for your teeth.
- The condition of your teeth and the level of correction needed may affect how long the treatment takes.
- Oral health in general plays a factor as cavities, cracked teeth, and bite issues may change the treatment plan.
- Amount of aligners required can affect the cost as some treatment plans may need multiple aligners.
- Your individual dentists’ prices can vary based on location and treatment plan.
Why are straight teeth important?
Never underestimate the power of an incredible smile. It is not only beautiful, but first and foremost, it promotes optimal health:
- Teeth that are straight and evenly spaced are easier to keep clean, leading to better oral health. Better oral health can reduce the incidence of heart disease, gastrointestinal disease, and other health conditions.
- Teeth that are properly aligned chew more efficiently, and that aids in proper digestion Teeth that are straight and properly aligned create a more perfect bite, and that avoids excessive stress, headaches, and strain on your supporting bone and tissue.
What is Invisalign Treatment?
The advanced way to straighten teeth and improve smiles. Using a precise 3-dimensional analysis of your teeth and adjacent tissue, Invisalign crafts personalized aligners for our guests. Each Invisalign is worn for approximately two weeks, and can be removed to eat, brush, floss, and on special occasions. During wear, the teeth are gently moved to their ideal position. The length of the process depends on the specific situation and the results each person wants to achieve.
How long does Invisalign treatment take?
As mentioned above, treatment time may vary case by case depending on the condition of your teeth. Typically though from your first visit to your dentist to having the perfect smile takes around 6 months.
Is Invisalign more comfortable than braces?
The aligners are custom made to fit the contours of your mouth perfectly. This makes them more comfortable and superior to regular braces.
How is Invisalign different than braces?
Invisalign are custom made and offer a perfect comfortable fit for you. The treatments have a two factor effect of straightening teeth while also whitening at the same time. Leading to the perfect smile to change your quality of life and give you more confidence.
Can anyone get Invisalign even if their teeth are really bad?
Short answer is yes. Invisaline cater to a wide range of different oral issues including overbites, underbites, gapped teeth and cross bites to name a few. Your first consultation with a professional will determine quickly if you are eligible for Invisaline.
Does insurance cover Invisalign?
Many health insurance plans cover Invisaline treatment in the same way to would cover braces or dental appointments. It’s always important to check your own policy first to see if payment can be covered by your insurance first though.
Do you accept payments for Invisalign?
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
Can I pay with pre-tax dollars from my HSA?
Yes your Invisalign treatment can be covered by your HSA or your FSA. You should talk to your benefits manager first to see if reimbursement or coverage is an option.
Can Invisalign treat underbites and overbites, gap teeth?
Invisalign can help with the treatment of overbites, underbites, gap teeth, crowded teeth and general straightening.
Schedule Your Invisalign Appointment Now
Please contact us with any questions that you may have and a staff member will get back to you shortly.